Friday, December 22, 2006

There could be a possibility

EGAD!
Ahaha I like the sound of that. Dont ask me why.

I dont like probability. It's dumb. It's so dumb, I dont get it. So much for Uncle Tayeb's theory of girls get it faster than the boys. -_-
T: What are the chances that.... (I forgot what he said)....
N: Slim.
Everyone: -laughs
T: (something something I forgot)... go eat your crackers la.

Oh bother.

-

I had a nightmare on Wednesday.
Dragonlady is our form teacher AND English teacher. She asked for the English homework but noone did it so she sent the whole class to detention.

Nightmare last night.
Everyone's reaction to detention was very different. The smartass people were crying regreting not doing their homework. A****** and Co were just laughing and doing what they do best: doing weird things. Cheryl, Kim, Caroline, Zoe were sleeping. Thongs was saying cb over and over again. Bumble bee and Tramp were ecstatic cos they think they're finally "in" . Hannah was absent. The rest of us were cursing dragon lady and were planning an escape route from the detention room.


I hope it doesn't come true man!

-



Yey. I'm finally 15. And everyone else will be 16. Oh well.
Thank you Paranjothy for calling me and saying 'Happy Birthday Nurul' 15 times. Ahaha

Thank you Laviepoo for calling me and started laughing uncontrollably which led to me laughing uncontrollably.

Thank you YusWus and Farahrah for the super sexy Barbie and half-done card (see above).
Thank you government for issuing me the letter to make my IC.

Thank you Michelle Cara Sham Pei Wen for wishing me all the way from USofA. (sorry la, my email account is being a spork I cant send emails.)
Thank you Caroline for taking over me in the Office. I hope you had fun sending irritationg food items to the third world countries.

Thank you Hudaaaaa for being excited on the 19th on my behalf.

Thank you SNut. and Huda for the very early birthday wishes.

Thank you Puteri Gunung Ledang for spending the morning of my birthday with me.

Thank you Amanda Bynes, Channing Tatum, Jojo, Emma Roberts, Sara Paxton, Lindsay Lohan, Chris Pine, Danielle Panabaker, ZAC EFRON, Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Grabeel, Ashley Tisdale for spending my birthday with me. (AHAHAHA!) [okay, I watched movies laaa]
Thank you Linnette for warning me that I'll loose my mind in 2days.

(sorry I'm getting lazy)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
I loovvveeeee yoooooouuu. ~~~~~

-

5 days more!! Yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey. I cant wait. ;D


My message counter says: 2552. Oh, God bless me. To think its only the 22nd December and I cleared it on the 4th! AAAAAAHH


okay byebye I'm going to play with my Barbie now. Bahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home